What did the cat say to the dog?
cats don’t talk
when you realize your adult decision has unforeseen consequences:
that boy you just called gay? well he is gay. he’s your boyfriend. both of you are gay. how do you keep forgetting this, jeffery
Emma Watson represents the UN, in her role as UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, in Uruguay where she was campaigning for a higher representation of women in politics.
im just so proud
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
God I loved this scene. We learned so much in this tiny clip.
Steve’s mother died when he was an older man, Bucky’s parents are alive and love Steve. Bucky and Steve put couch cushions on the floor as kids (and had kiddie sleepovers where they totally played cops and robbers). Bucky knows where Steve’s key is. Bucky tried to get Steve to live with him (my headcanon is that Steve accepted and they became roomies up until Buck went to war).
The one thing that wasn’t new was that Bucky was still by his side. It’s just amazing to see that their bromance before The First Avenger was just as epic as I knew it would be.
Also I will never tire of seeing skinny Steve because I adore him.
The Batman that cares about the inmates is my favorite. He doesn’t put up with their shit, but he does try to reach out here and there and he’s as human as he can be to them.
When Harley was re-institutionalized, he got her that dress she wanted.
In the comics based on B:tAS, there was a time during Christmas that there was snow and it was Mr. Freeze’s fault, and he was making it snow because Christmas was his anniversary with Nora and she LOVED it when it snowed on Christmas, so Batman let him finish mourning before calmly taking him back to Arkham.
He never, ever gives up on Harvey possibly recovering.
Sure, Batman is going to throw punches and do what it takes to take these guys down when they’re hurting or threatening people. And he’s not going be a complete bleeding heart; he has to protect the innocent. He’s going to take them down and take them back to Arkham, but it doesn’t mean he’s incapable of being a bit human to the ones who deserve it.